Rythmic Touch

// PAIGE CAIDEN //

RT: Intro 1: Embrace 2: Achieve

2: Achieve

"I have a dream, to become the person behind every flawless dance moves. I'm Min Dahae, and here's my story.."

The nervousness that i feel started to tremble my hands making my palm wet. It was very breathtaking as I walked past the building and enter the big hall. I tried calling JyunHee but she didn't pick up her phone at all. I started to get very worried. I can't even think straight. Luckily, I got there earlier. There's a group of four, couple of people and even foreigner! I keep on calling her with my trembling hand hoping that she could pick up right away.
"beep.. beep.......beep..beep.. "right after a few tones, she answered
LHJ : Hello, Dahae-ya~ Mianhae, i forgot that the competition is today!
ME: Ya! You better not make jokes and come here right away. It's beginning to crowd here. Jeballl HyunJee-ya~~
LHJ: I won't lie to you at this important time would i? I'm sorry but can't you go on alone?
I didn't want to hear her excuses, this is so wrong, she can make it on time. I know she can. She's just joking around with me.
ME: I won't tolerate on this, you come here right now!
LHJ: I can't. My prep class is until this evening, and my mom would kill me if i didn't go. Mianhae Dahae-ya~~
my mind just went black is the other contestant starts to roams around the hall.
ME: I won't do it, I'm going home. Bye.
LHJ: Yaah! Don't do this, we've practice until dawn and you want to give up? Jebal, dahae-ya. for me, please continue the competition. Pleasee,
ME: I can't! You know I can't!
LHJ: You can, imagine that i'm there with you. Aah, think about your dream place. Please go, eung?
I started to get hopeful thought that SM Ent would sent some rep.'s for the competititon.
ME: Nae, arasseo. Wish me luck.
LHJ: Nae~! Fighting dahae-ya~! I'll sent good vibe from here,haiyaaa~!
I giggled a bit and end it with a simple farewell. I went to the rgistration table and started to modified my applicants form. I felt at ease a bit but still I'm more nervous as they announced the starting of the competetion. I give the applicant and retrieve a number, 25. It was far,but still with the other groups fancy moves, making my stomach hurts. I went to the bathroom just to calm myself. As I went out to wash my face, I saw a girl next to me humming a song in Chinese.
ME: Excuse me, [broken chinese]
G: Yes? What can I help you? [in english]
ME: Are you alone? [broken chinese]
G: Wait, I didn't understand what you say. Can you speak korean? [fluent korea]
Oh my, i felt dumbfounded. I thought she was a Chinese, she doesn't sound korean at all though.
ME: oh, mianhae.I was wpndering whether you come alone. btw, I'm Min Dahae.
G: Oh, you're korean. I'm LiYoonNa. Nice to meet you.
And we shook hands,
LYN: oh, i am alone. why do you ask?
ME: ah, ~! You are so brave..
LYN: Aniyo, that's why I sang the song. To make me feel at ease. You know, i'm very nervous!
ME: hihi, me too.!
Then the announcer announced a familiar number.
A: contestant number 25! number 25!
What? It's my turn already? How long have I been inside the toilet? Argh
ME: Mianhae, I got to go~!
LYN: Okay, good luck! See you soon.~!
ME: nae, gomawo.
As i run to the stage I saw her number, it is right after me. What a coincidence. As I panted on the stage the whole surroundings seems focused at the stage.
Judge 1: You're alone?
Judge 2: Wow, this must be interesting.
I nodded and give the sign to play the music.I began to ease my mind and flaunt my moves just as I practice. Then at the middle of the chorepgraphy I heard the commotion as two gentleman enter the entrance of the hall going to the two empty spot beside the two judges.
The pressure is tensed as other dancer are as curious as I am as who the gentlemans are. I end it with a simple backflip and almost fell down because of it. Then an applause is heard from the audience and the two gentlemans. I felt touched,
Judge 1: Okay, your move is new cos' I haven't seen that type of dancing in any other group that perform. You mixed hip-hop and ballet which never been made by other before. Just great!
Judge 2: You are a lucky girl, good luck!
I dazed out byt the second judge comment and went down the stage. I met LiYoonNa on my way down and I wish her good luck. I sat backstage to watch her performance. She was performing a chinese song, a ballad but strong one. Once she started to dance, it was very beautiful, she's just like an angel. I'm amazed. She dance jazz to the song and it was perfect! I waited to congratulate her on her way down. But she hurriedly run down and didn't even notice me. I'm confused, I went after her but she's already got into a car. A limo. What a sight. I went back with thousands question wondering my thoughts. I contact HyunJee which stiill doesn't pick up her phone. Then I started to call my sister, Min Daeun. She was a high schooler just like me but still a junior year.
ME: Daeun-ah~
MDE: nae, wae? /loud noise from a vacuum/
ME: i've done with my competition. are you doing chores now?
MDE: ah, yes i am right now cos' mom still on bed after taking her pills.
ME: mianhae daeun-ah. I'll be home really soon.
MDE: kwaenchanha, take care sis and hope you win!
ME: gomawo~! 
I'm always felt relieved after calling my sis, hearing her voice just making my spirit bright again. Then the long awaited moment is here, after one and a half hour. I stand from the seat at the corner and turn off my mp3 to hear at the result. There are two winner, one solo and one group.
A: the solo category goes to /drumrolls/ number 25!
I can't believe my eyes, it's my number on the stage! My number! I ran down and slightly slipped but still I got to the stage as fas a s possible and holds my tears as the judge gives me the prize. I just can't believe it, I bowed and thanks to everyone there and one of the gentleman give their name card to me.
G1: you've great potential. do you want to enter an audition at our agency?
ME: i'll think about it, thanks.
G1: okay, your responce is highly anticipated by us.
ME: thanks again,
I didn't have the chance to look at the card as my sis called me right after the gentleman left. Just as i started to tell about my winning i heard my sis crying telling me to come home.