Rythmic Touch

// PAIGE CAIDEN //

RT: Intro 1: Embrace 2: Achieve

1: Embrace.

"I have a dream, to become the person behind every flawless dance moves. I'm Min Dahae, and here's my story.."

"Dahaee yaa~!"the voice that echoes through my ears disappeared softly.
"YAAH!!" then i'm up and awake. What a noise, it's my bestfriend since primary school, LimJyunHee. She has been bothering me for the last twenty minutes after class started. I'm just exhausted. The subject is just boring. MATH. Erggh. Staring outside watching the scenery sure is refreshing. After a long hour of Math class, the school bell rang. Now, let's go home FAST. I need to release my stress.

After school, we always went to the arcade to play the dancebattle game. I've always been competitive with this one and always win with the freestyle style. Hehe, so happy >< On my way back after a tiring yet fun game, we saw a poster of dance competition near our neighborhoud.
LJH : Dahae-yah, We can enter this. And win the prize, and split it in half >.<
ME : YA! Why half?! 3:1, i'm the bigger one. haha,
LJH : no fair! you always cheat on dance competition!
ME : i did not ~! :P *merong
I really did not cheat on it, i just embarassed to dance with too many people. But we have always been together, so she knows me the best. I got the least part cos' i'm in charge of the choreography and she leads most of the dance, hehe. We got second on the last competition that being held in our school two years ago, i'm so embarassed that she have to continue alone. That's why she keeps on nagging me. Mianhae ~~
ME : Let's do this, JYUN-ah ~ i promised to stay beside you until the end.
LJH : i don't believe you.
ME : i even promise for youu~~ eung? let's do this for our final year, pleasee.
LJH : why are you so determine to join this?
/ looks at the poster /
LJH : aah, near the chumdamdnong area huh? your dream place... okay, but you have promise okay?!
ME : nae :)
I'm feeling anxious of the competition eventhough i'm usually am shy. It's near SM Ent, my dream place. I've always wanted to enter it. I'm hoping that the representative from the agency would be sent to be the judges. Argh~!

After a week of hardwork and tiresome choreography we've pratice together, today is d-day!